If you get the error message "Please scan the QR code to activate the watch" despite having already scanned the QR code, it usually means that the watch can’t synchronise with the app and update its status due to lack of Internet connectivity.
Try the following suggestions:
- Connect the watch to WIFI
- Check in the Settings of the watch if your Xplora is updated to its latest version
- Restart your Xplora. It will help the watch reach the network
If the QR code still appears on the watch, please contact us at https://support.xplora.com/hc/requests/new
Articles in this section
- X6Play: Calls from unknown numbers
- X6Play: IC and FCC certificate
- What's the difference between X6Play and X5 Play?
- How is the position calculated?
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- The watch and the guardian have the same number
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How does the school mode work?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?