Now that you and your child have gained some Xplora coins, you can transfer them from one account to another using the guardian's app.
Decide which person should send Xplora Coins and go to his/her profile. Scroll down until you see the XCoins feature, then enter the amount of Xplora coins that you'd like to transfer and choose the person you'd like to send the coins to.
Note: If your child has lost their Xplora coins as a result of a factory reset or a watch replacement, we might be able to recover the coins if you contact us at https://support.xplora.com/hc/requests/new
Do not forget to mention the watch's and guardian's phone numbers. We'd also appreciate if you could send us a screenshot of the amount of Xplora coins before they disappeared from the app.
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I change the guardian phone number?
- How can I change the watch or guardian number if I registered the same number initially?
- App message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch. How do I proceed?
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code. How do I proceed?
- Add a second guardian
- How do I change my watch's phone number?