The screen of the Xplora watch is too small even for child-sized fingers to comfortably text on it. For this reason it is not possible to exchange SMS-messages between the phone and the watch. However, thanks to the chat feature, pre-saved texts, voice messages and emojis can be sent to the contacts who have downloaded the Xplora app.
The chat is limited to exchanges between the watch and the app and therefore it is unfortunately not possible for two watches to text with each other. On the other hand, it is possible to make calls between two watches if their respective numbers have been saved in the contact list(s) in the app(s) of the guardian(s).
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Can the watch send messages?
- How does the SOS call work?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- Everything you need to know about contacts and guardians