We decided to remove the redundant features available on smartphones and stick to the basic apps, such as Chat and Calls, Step counter, Calendar, etc. Our watches don't come with preinstalled apps or games, and it's not possible to download them on the watch. We want our children to enter the digital world in a safe and controllable way and maintain a good balance between screen time and physical activity.
With that thought in mind we created a space where children can play games and win amazing prizes, as well as make a positive impact in today's real world. Our Goplay platform encourages children to have an active lifestyle: the steps they make in real life are converted into virtual Xcoins that children can redeem for gifts, games and campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Can the watch send messages?
- How does the SOS call work?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- Everything you need to know about contacts and guardians