Sometimes it might be necessary to perform a factory reset of your watch.
Due to security reasons, the XGO3 doesn't have a reset button. The watch can only be reset through the app.
Before resetting the watch, make sure that the SIM card has active data and that the watch has good coverage. If the position of the watch is being updated and messages can be sent, the watch has access to mobile network, and you can go on with the reset. Once you reset the watch, all the information stored on the watch will be erased, and you will need to activate the watch once again.
The guardian can reset the watch by deleting it from their app. To do that, tap into the menu of the watch in the app, scroll down until you see the last position "Remove watch". Tap on that and confirm by pressing "Remove". If the watch has two guardians, you will need to remove all the other contacts before the watch can be deleted from the app and perform the factory reset.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Can the watch send messages?
- How does the SOS call work?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- Everything you need to know about contacts and guardians