If at the time of registering on the app you used the watch's phone number instead of your own number, you have three options:
- Enter the account created with your watch's number and reset the watch by removing it from the app. We explain how to reset the watch in this article. Then, create a new account with your own phone number and pair the watch again.
- Create an account with your own number, then use the account created with your watch’s number to add yourself as a guardian. You can then delete the watch’s guardian account - the watch can have up to two guardians and you may want to set a second trusted person instead as a guardian.
- Contact us here - we can help you factory reset the watch and delete the wrong account. Don't forget to mention the IMEI number of your watch (you'll find it on the box of the watch) and send us a proof of purchase.
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I change the guardian phone number?
- How can I change the watch or guardian number if I registered the same number initially?
- App message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch. How do I proceed?
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code. How do I proceed?
- Add a second guardian
- How do I change my watch's phone number?