If you get the error message "Please scan the QR code to activate the watch" despite having already scanned the QR code, it usually means that the watch can’t synchronise with the app and update its status due to lack of Internet connectivity.
Try the following suggestions:
- Connect the watch to WIFI
- Check in the Settings of the watch if your Xplora is updated to its latest version
- Restart your Xplora. It will help the watch reach the network
If the QR code still appears on the watch, please contact us at https://support.xplora.com/hc/requests/new
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I change the guardian phone number?
- How can I change the watch or guardian number if I registered the same number initially?
- App message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch. How do I proceed?
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code. How do I proceed?
- Add a second guardian
- How do I change my watch's phone number?