Security Alert XGO2 Watches
We have received notifications from some XGO2 users that they have received unknown pop-up messages on their watches. We are currently investigating if these messages have been received via SMS. If you receive unknown messages or content, on your watch, smartphone or computer, you should never interact or click with the content.
Should you experience something that looks suspicious, contact our customer service immediately so that our customer service can take immediate action.
Articles in this section
- Security Alert XGO2 Watches
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Can my watch send text messages?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I transfer Xplora Coins?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?