In order to enable the school mode, click on "School mode" and set the days and hours when you wish to limit the watch's features. In school mode, the child can't use the watch at all, except for checking the time and making SOS calls.
The guardians have access to the location of the watch, but can't communicate with the watch, unless the child uses the SOS feature
Articles in this section
- Everything you need to know about calls and messages, contacts and guardians
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- My watch no longer turns on
- How is the position calculated?
- How to set reminders
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- How can I personalize my watch