If the watch can't be switched on or no longer displays the charging icon, please try the following instructions:
1. Clean the metallic contacts on the charger and the watch with a soft cloth.
2. Connect the charger to a wall socket, not to an electronic device, as it is a more stable power source.
3. Charge the watch for at least 30 minutes to ensure that the watch is charged.
4. Press the reset button for 3 seconds. The reset button is located on the right-hand side of the watch, between the torch and the power button. You may need to use a sharp tool, such as the screwdriver included in the box.
5. Press the power button for at least 30 seconds to turn on the watch.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about calls and messages, contacts and guardians
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- My watch no longer turns on
- How is the position calculated?
- How to set reminders
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time