The battery of the XGO2 lasts 72 hours in standby. Stand-by time is the longest time that a device would be able to run without internet connection and without being actively used. Once the watch is turned on and connects to a network, it constantly communicates with our servers and the Xplora app, which causes faster battery drain. Depending upon the usage and the network connection, the battery of your watch should last around 24 hours. This way kids can use their watch throughout the whole day and charge it before they go to bed.
If the battery drains significantly faster, the watch might receive insufficient coverage or have an internal fault. If that’s your case, send us an email to email@example.com indicating the provider you are using and how long the battery lasts. Make sure to include the IMEI number of your watch.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about calls and messages, contacts and guardians
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- My watch no longer turns on
- How is the position calculated?
- How to set reminders
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time