TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS XGO2
|Basic frequency||1.2 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7|
|LTE-FDD 2/4/5/7/12 (US)||signal strength: 22 dBM|
|LTE-FDD B1/3/7/8/20 (EU)||signal strength: 22 dBM|
|WCDMA 2/5 (US)||signal strength: 22 dBM|
|WCDMA 1/8 (EU)||signal strength: 22 dBM|
|GSM 2/5||signal strength: 32 dBM|
|GSM 2/3/5/8||signal strength: 32 dBM|
|Bluetooth||signal strength: 3 dBM|
|Bluetooth LE||signal strength: 0 dBM|
|SAR value||max. 2,0 W/kg (ICNIRP)|
|Screen resolution||240 x 240|
|Battery capacity||700 mAh|
|Temperature range during use||from 14°F to 113°F|
|Sensors||GPS + WiFi + LBS|
|Memory||512 MB + 4 GB|
|Wristband size||174 x 20 mm|
|Watch size||52.5 x 42 x 15.6 mm|
*The parental app is compatible with both Android and iOS.
|EUT operating temperature range||
14°F to 113°F
|Highest SAR value||2.0W/kg ICNIRP|
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about calls and messages, contacts and guardians
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- My watch no longer turns on
- How is the position calculated?
- How to set reminders
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time