The screen of the XGO2 watch is too small for the child to comfortably type on it. That's why it's not possible to send SMS-messages from the watch. Thanks to the chat feature, on the other hand, children can send pre-saved short texts and emojis, as well as voice messages and photos, to the guardians and all the contacts who have downloaded the Xplora app.
The chat is limited to exchanges between the watch and the app. Currently, it's not possible for two children to send messages to each other from their watches. Two kids can call each other if their parents have added the phone numbers of both watches to both contact lists in their apps.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Can my watch send text messages?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I transfer Xplora Coins?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?