The main difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play is the quality of both watches. The XGO2 is our basic product, while the X5 Play is more advanced.
XGO2 X5 Play
The X5 Play has a better camera (2MB vs 0.3MB) and chipset (Qualcomm vs Spreadtrum). It also offers better connectivity as it connects to more frequency bands than the XGO2. With the X5 Play you can choose your favourite ringtone for the incoming calls and messages, as well as take selfies and videos. With the XGO2 you can currently only take selfies. The X5 Play is IP68 waterproof, while the XGO2 is IP67 splash-resistant.
The XGO2 can be more appealing to younger children. It comes in four colours and has more wallpapers and backgrounds to choose from. It is even equipped with a flashlight!
Find more information about these two models below:
X5 Play features:
Technical specifications for the XGO2
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- How to delete my account data?