Kids can't exchange messages between two Xplora watches yet, but they can call each other if their phone numbers have been saved on the parental app. The chat feature, on the other hand, is limited to exchanges between one watch and the app.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- How to delete my account data?