You can manage your safety zones through the Xplora app. Go to the map and click on the "S-Zone" button. You will see all the safety zones you have created so far. If you swipe to the left, you should see the "Trash" option, which lets you delete the safety zone.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- How to delete my account data?