Even if the X5 Play can receive SMS-messages from saved contacts, the screen of the watch is too small even for child-sized fingers to comfortably text on it. For this reason it is not possible to send SMS-messages from the watch.
However, thanks to the chat feature, pre-saved texts, voice messages and emojis can be sent to the contacts who have downloaded the Xplora app.
The chat is limited to exchanges between the watch and the app and therefore it is unfortunately not possible for two watches to text with each other. On the other hand, it is possible to make calls between two watches if their respective numbers have been saved in the contact list(s) in the app(s) of the guardian(s).
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about the guardians and contacts & calls and messages
- Watch no longer turns on
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How to factory reset the watch
- How is the position calculated?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- How to set reminders
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time