If you get the error message "Please scan the QR code to activate the watch" despite having already scanned the QR code, it usually means that the watch can’t synchronise with the app and update its status due to lack of Internet connectivity.
Try the following suggestions:
- Connect the watch to WIFI
- Check in the Settings of the watch if your Xplora is updated to its latest version
- Restart your Xplora. It will help the watch reach the network
If the QR code still appears on the watch, please contact us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- XGO2: Set up your SIM and watch (US customers ONLY)
- XGO2: How to add a second guardian
- Download user manual for the XGO2
- The watch and the guardian have the same number
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian, it's waiting for consent.
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Correct SIM-card position