If the watch and the app don't react in any way while scanning the QR code,
- Check if you are using the Xplora app and if the app is updated to its latest version.
You can download the app here:
- Scan the QR code that appears in the Settings on the watch, not the one from the box.
- Check if your Xplora has the latest software version installed.
- Check if the 4G sign appears on the watch or connect your watch to WIFI.
- Restart the watch.
- Make sure that you scan the QR code from the right distance - don't keep the camera phone too close to the watch and try to get a clear view of the QR code.
If you are still experiencing this issue, please send us a photo of the QR code of your watch, as well as the guardian’s number. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- XGO2: Set up your SIM and watch (US customers ONLY)
- XGO2: How to add a second guardian
- Download user manual for the XGO2
- The watch and the guardian have the same number
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian, it's waiting for consent.
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Correct SIM-card position