If you create an account and successfully scan the QR code of the watch, you automatically become the guardian of the watch. It is therefore important to register with your own phone number, not the watch's number.
If you get this error message, you have most probably paired the watch with its own number and you are now logging in using your own number.
You can read our article where we explain what to do when the watch and the guardian have the same number, or send your phone number and the IMEI number of the watch to our email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can check how the contacts have been configured.
Articles in this section
- XGO2: Set up your SIM and watch (US customers ONLY)
- XGO2: How to add a second guardian
- Download user manual for the XGO2
- The watch and the guardian have the same number
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian, it's waiting for consent.
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Correct SIM-card position