Xplora watches can't be used to listen or see the physical surroundings of your child. While this would be technically possible, such a feature poses several problems.
First of all, it's legally and ethically problematic to enable a function that can be used to listen to others without their knowledge or consent. The watch would not only pick up what your child says, but also what other children or teachers around them say.
It is also problematic when it comes to safety concerns. Some tests showed that products that include a listen in feature can be easily hacked and this would enable access to the watch to an unauthorised person.
Articles in this section
- Security Alert XGO2 Watches
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Can my watch send text messages?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I transfer Xplora Coins?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?