Before the watch has been paired with your smartphone, it usually doesn't show the correct time and date. Once paired, the watch updates the date and time automatically, as soon as it connects to the mobile network.
If you keep seeing the wrong date or time on the watch, check if the SIM-card has active mobile data and if the watch receives good coverage. Rebooting the device will help the watch to reconnect to the network and update the date and time.
Keep in mind that it's not possible to change the time and date manually.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about the guardians and contacts & calls and messages
- Watch no longer turns on
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How to factory reset the watch
- How is the position calculated?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- How to set reminders
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time