In order to enable the school mode, click on "School mode" and set the days and hours when you wish to limit the watch's features. In school mode, the child can't use the watch at all, except for checking the time and making SOS calls.
The guardians have access to the location of the watch, but can't communicate with the watch, unless the child uses the SOS feature
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about the guardians and contacts & calls and messages
- Watch no longer turns on
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How to factory reset the watch
- How is the position calculated?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- How to set reminders
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time