If the watch can't be switched on or no longer displays the charging icon, please try the following instructions:
- Clean the metallic contacts from the charger and the watch with a soft cloth.
- Connect the charger to a wall socket, not to an electronic device, as it operates with a more stable power.
- Plug and unplug the charger several times. This will help to activate the battery of the watch.
- While on the charger, hold the power button for at least 30 seconds to soft reset the watch.
- If you have more Xplora chargers at home, try using them to check if the charging cable is not defective.