If your children ever found themselves in a dangerous situation, they can send you an SOS alert from the watch.
All the kid needs to do to alert the guardians is to keep the power/SOS button pressed for at least 10 seconds. The watch will call the primary guardian first. In addition, the second guardian will receive a push-up notification on their smartphone.
Note: The volume or the kind of notification you get on your app depend on the notification settings of your smartphone.
The SOS calls won't get forwarded to the second guardian if you have enabled the voicemail feature on your smartphone.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about the guardians and contacts & calls and messages
- Watch no longer turns on
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How to factory reset the watch
- How is the position calculated?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- How to set reminders
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time