If you get the error message "Please scan the QR code to activate the watch" despite having already scanned the QR code, it usually means that the watch can’t synchronise with the app and update its status due to lack of Internet connectivity.
Try the following suggestions:
- Connect the watch to WIFI
- Check in the Settings of the watch if your Xplora is updated to its latest version
- Restart your Xplora. It will help the watch reach the network
Articles in this section
- Quick user guide for the X5 Play users
- Add a second guardian
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: "Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent"
- The watch and the guardian have the same number
- X5 Play: Download user manual