Thank you for choosing Xplora. We hope that you and your child enjoy this new and more exciting way of exploring the world. The following guide will show you how to set up your X5 Play.
Check the box for the following items:
NOTE: Please use only authorised Xplora accessories.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Do not remove or attempt to remove the non-user-replaceable battery. If you experience problems with the battery, please contact the customer support.
You will find a list of compatible SIM-card providers here. If you opt for a provider of your choice, make sure that you deactivate the PIN code before you insert the SIM-card in your watch.
After installing the SIM-card, activate your watch with the following steps:
- Make sure your watch is fully charged or connected to the charger. If the watch previously ran out of power, it might take up to 15 minutes of charging before the watch can be switched on.
- Download and install the Xplora app on your smartphone:
- Create a user account - Make sure to use your own phone number (not the watch's phone number) when creating a guardian account.
- After creating a user account, the app will prompt you to add a watch. Press "Add device", then "Scan code". Give the app permission to access your camera.
- On the watch, press the "Activation" button or select "QR code" in the Settings menu.
- Scan the QR code shown on the watch and type in your watch's phone number.
- Click here to learn how to add a second guardian.
NOTE: The performance of the watch might depend on the mobile network coverage. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.