To connect X6Play to Wi-Fi, follow these few steps:
- First you need to enter the "Settings":
- Swipe left in the watch's menu
- You will find a gear icon with settings
- Tap this icon
- In addition, you must access "Connections":
- It's the top button in the menu
- Tap on it and a new menu will open
- Tap on "Wi-Fi"
- Before we can continue, we need to confirm that Wi-Fi is enabled:
- If the Wi-Fi switch is grayed out, it is disabled
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to activate Wi-Fi. Once activated, the button will turn green
- There will now be a list of available networks. This may take a few seconds to update:
- Scroll down this list until you find the name of your home network
- Tap this network
- You will now be asked to enter your password:
- Touch the text box where the password is to be entered to bring up the keyboard on the watch
- Enter the password for your network
- Confirm the password by tapping on the green check mark on the right side of the password
- If the password is correct, the WiFi will be saved. Now connect to it:
- Tap again on that WiFi network and you will see 3 options
- Tap on "Connect"
The watch will now connect to your home network.
Article is closed for comments.