As the messaging function is taking place between the Xplora App and the watch, it is not possible that two watches can chat with each other. However, the watches may call each other, provided that they are in the contact list.
Every person who wants to exchange messages with the watch, would need to download the Xplora app on their phone, and get added in the contact list. A contact doesn't need to be given guardian's rights in order to send and receive messages from the watch.
Articles in this section
- XPLORA 3S: Install/activate app & watch
- XPLORA 3S: Insert SIM card
- XPLORA 3S - Technical Specifications & Declaration of Conformity
- XPLORA 3S: Download user manual
- XPLORA 3 & 3S: The watch can't be switched on / does not charge
- XPLORA 3 & 3S: Add a second guardian/administrator
- XPLORA 3S: Who can write messages to the watch ?
- XPLORA 3S: I cannot locate the watch anymore!
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a replacement strap?