XPLORA GO has two different modes with different functionalities:
- Kids mode, which allows you to use the XPLORA GO as a GPS phone for children
- Asset mode, which provides functionalities to use the XPLORA GO as an asset tracker, including features such as tamper protection and parking mode.
By default, XPLORA GO is set to asset mode. To change the mode of your XPLORA GO, open the settings menu on the device. You can access it through the following icon in the main menu:
In the settings menu, select "Change mode"
After selecting the desired mode, tap on it to confirm. A request will be sent to the app of the device's administrator. If the administrator accepts the change request in the app, the new mode will be applied.
To avoid misuse, the request will time out if the administrator doesn't accept the request within 30 seconds. We therefore recommend to have the smartphone at hand when changing the mode.
Articles in this section
- XPLORA GO: Quick user guide
- XPLORA GO: Insert SIM-card
- XPLORA GO: Add second administrator
- XPLORA GO: Technical Specifications & Declaration of Conformity
- XPLORA GO: Change device mode
- XPLORA GO: resetting the watch
- XPLORA GO: Can two watches send messages to each other ?
- XPLORA GO: I cannot see the location of the watch anymore!
- XPLORA GO: Setting Alarms
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a replacement strap?