Sometimes it might be necessary to perform a factory reset of your watch.
Due to security reasons, both the XPLORA GO and XPLORA 3S do not have a button to reset the watch.
The XPLORA 3S and XPLORA GO can only be reset while having access to mobile network. Before resetting, please ensure the SIM card has data volume and the watch has coverage. If the position of the watch is being updated and messages can be sent, the watch has access to mobile network, and the reset may be fulfilled. Please mind that all settings will be deleted, and the XPLORA would need to be activated once again.
Only the primary administrator can reset the watch by deleting it from the app. To do that, tap into the menu of the watch in the app, scroll down until you see the last position "Remove watch". Tap on that and confirm by pressing "Remove".
Articles in this section
- XPLORA GO: Quick user guide
- XPLORA GO: Insert SIM-card
- XPLORA GO: Add second administrator
- XPLORA GO: Technical Specifications & Declaration of Conformity
- XPLORA GO: Change device mode
- XPLORA GO: resetting the watch
- XPLORA GO: Can two watches send messages to each other ?
- XPLORA GO: I cannot see the location of the watch anymore!
- XPLORA GO: Setting Alarms
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a replacement strap?