If you experience that the watch cannot send and receive messages, and you cannot see the location anymore, the watch probably does not have data connection. This is most likely caused by the fact that the SIM card's data volume is used up.
Please mind that the watch constantly needs data volume in order to work properly.
In order to check if the SIM card has data connection, please insert the SIM in your smartphone, turn off the Wifi and try to access a random Website. If that is possible, your watch has data connection.
If you cannot see the location of the watch despite having data volume, please contact our customer support.
Articles in this section
- XPLORA GO: Quick user guide
- XPLORA GO: Insert SIM-card
- XPLORA GO: Add second administrator
- XPLORA GO: Technical Specifications & Declaration of Conformity
- XPLORA GO: Change device mode
- XPLORA GO: resetting the watch
- XPLORA GO: Can two watches send messages to each other ?
- XPLORA GO: I cannot see the location of the watch anymore!
- XPLORA GO: Setting Alarms
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a replacement strap?