If you get this error message in spite of being a guardian of the watch, you have most probably paired the watch with its own number and you are now logging in using your own number.
Note: The guardian's number has to be different from the watch's phone number.
You can read our article where we explain what to do when the watch and the guardian have the same number, or send your phone number and the IMEI number of the watch to our email email@example.com, so that we can check how the contacts have been configured.
Articles in this section
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?