If you entered an incorrect phone number while activating the watch or would like to use another SIM-card, you as a guardian can easily change the watch’s phone number in your app: scroll down until you see the option “Change SIM-card” and enter the new phone number.
Don't forget to choose the correct country code followed by the actual phone number (without a leading 0).
Should you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?