If the watch can't be switched on or no longer displays the charging icon, please try the following instructions:
- Clean the metallic contacts from the charger and the watch with a soft cloth.
- Connect the charger to a wall socket, not to an electronic device, as it operates with a more stable power.
- Make sure that the watch is charged.
- Press the reset button on the watch's right hand side for 3 seconds.
- Press the power button to turn on the watch.
If the watch can't be turned on despite following our instructions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Everything you need to know about contacts and guardians
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- My watch no longer turns on
- How is the position calculated?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- How can I personalise my watch?