If your children ever found themselves in a dangerous situation, they can send you an SOS alert from the watch.
All the kid needs to do to alert the guardians is to keep the power/SOS button pressed for at least 10 seconds. The watch will call the primary guardian first. In addition, the second guardian will receive a push-up notification on their smartphone.
If the first guardian doesn't pick up, the watch will call the secondary guardian and will keep on repeating this until one of them answers the call.
Note: The volume or the kind of notification you get on your app depends on the notification settings of your smartphone.
The SOS calls won't get forwarded to the second guardian if you have enabled the voicemail feature on your smartphone.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about contacts and guardians
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- My watch no longer turns on
- How is the position calculated?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time