Now that you and your child have gained some Xplora coins, you can transfer them from one account to another using the guardian's app.
Decide which person should send Xplora Coins and go to his/her profile. Scroll down until you see the XCoins feature, then enter the amount of Xplora coins that you'd like to transfer and choose the person you'd like to send the coins to.
Note: If your child has lost their Xplora coins as a result of a factory reset or a watch replacement, we might be able to recover the coins if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Do not forget to mention the watch's and guardian's phone numbers. We'd also appreciate if you could send us a screenshot of the amount of Xplora coins before they disappeared from the app.
Articles in this section
- Security Alert XGO2 Watches
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Can the watch send messages?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?