The screen of the XGO2 watch is too small even for child-sized fingers to comfortably text on it. For this reason it is not possible to exchange SMS-messages between the phone and the watch. However, thanks to the chat feature, pre-saved texts, voice messages and emojis can be sent to the contacts who have downloaded the Xplora app.
The chat is limited to exchanges between the watch and the app and therefore it is unfortunately not possible for two watches to text with each other. On the other hand, it is possible to make calls between two watches if their respective numbers have been saved in the contact list(s) in the app(s) of the guardian(s).
Articles in this section
- Security Alert XGO2 Watches
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Can the watch send messages?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?