Some Xplora models have been discontinued and their spare parts are no longer available in our webshop, others haven't been added there yet. We encourage you to contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to consult the stock for the item you’d like to order, as we may still have some stock left. If you’d like to order an Xplora strap, don’t forget to mention the colour and the model of the strap you’d like to receive.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- What's the difference between the X5 Play and X5 Play eSIM?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?