Xplora watches can't be used to listen or see the physical surroundings of your child. While this would be technically possible, such a feature poses several problems. First of all, it's legally and ethically problematic to enable a function that can be used to listen to others without their knowledge or consent. The watch would not only pick up what your child says, but also what other children or teachers around them say. It is also problematic when it comes to safety concerns. Some tests showed that products that include a listen in feature can be easily hacked and this would enable access to the watch to an unauthorised person.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- What's the difference between the X5 Play and X5 Play eSIM?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?