The Xplora watches are smartwatches for kids with a location feature, but they're not designed as tracking devices. The watch uses three sources to determine its position and depending on the positioning source the watch uses, the position might be more or less accurate. At the moment, 300 metres is the minimum range for a safe zone; smaller safe zone ranges could trigger unnecessary alerts if the watch's position was less accurate.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- What's the difference between the X5 Play and X5 Play eSIM?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- X5 Play eSIM: Bluetooth Connection problem