We decided to remove the redundant features available on smartphones and stick to the basic apps, such as Chat and Calls, Step counter, Calendar, etc. Our watches don't come with preinstalled apps or games, and it's not possible to download them on the watch. We want our children to enter the digital world in a safe and controllable way and maintain a good balance between screen time and physical activity.
With that thought in mind we created a space where children can play games and win amazing prizes, as well as make a positive impact in today's real world. Our Goplay platform encourages children to have an active lifestyle: the steps they make in real life are converted into virtual Xcoins that children can redeem for gifts, games and campaigns.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- What's the difference between the X5 Play and X5 Play eSIM?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- X5 Play eSIM: Bluetooth Connection problem