First of all, create a new account using your new number.
If you are the only guardian of the watch and you still have access to your account, add your new number as a second guardian. Click here to learn how to add a second guardian. You can then delete the old account and become the only guardian of the watch.
If the watch has two guardians, ask the other guardian to delete your old number from the contact list and then to reassign you guardian's rights.
If you'd rather wish to start everything from the beginning, we can factory reset your watch and delete your old user account, so that you can start the activation process from scratch.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- What's the difference between the X5 Play and X5 Play eSIM?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- X5 Play eSIM: Bluetooth Connection problem