There are two versions of the X5 Play; both watches have the exact same features, except for the SIM-card. The X5 Play can be used with a regular nano SIM-card, while the X5 Play eSIM needs an electrical profile/eSIM downloaded on the device, so there is no need for a physical SIM-card.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- What's the difference between the X5 Play and X5 Play eSIM?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- X5 Play eSIM: Bluetooth Connection problem