You can add up to 20 events, which can be used as reminders for after school activities, appointments, or simply as wake up alarms.
To add a reminder on your Xplora app, tap on "Alarm" and then click on "New Alarm" button on the mid lower screen.
Enter the name and choose the time and the days when the alarm should ring. Tap on "Save" to save the reminder. Click on "New Alarm" if you wish to add more reminders.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about contacts and guardians
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How can I factory reset my watch?
- My watch no longer turns on
- How is the position calculated?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time