Now that you and your child have gained some Xplora coins, you can transfer them from one account to another using the guardian's app.
Decide which person should send Xplora Coins and go to his/her profile. Scroll down until you see the XCoins feature, then enter the amount of Xplora coins that you'd like to transfer and choose the person you'd like to send the coins to.
Note: If your child has lost their Xplora coins as a result of a factory reset or a watch replacement, we might be able to recover the coins if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not forget to mention the watch's and guardian's phone numbers. We'd also appreciate if you could send us a screenshot of the amount of Xplora coins before they disappeared from the app.
Articles in this section
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?