The first profile you can see on the Xplora app and on the Goplay website is your child's profile, while the second one belongs to the guardian of the watch. The app is mainly used as a parental app, and we wanted the parents to have their own admin's profile and be able to collect steps and Xcoins together with their child. The two profiles can't be merged, but you can easily transfer Xcoins from one profile to another.
Articles in this section
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
Article is closed for comments.