You can add up to 20 events, which can be used as reminders for after school activities and appointments, or simply as wake up alarms. The alarms can be set both on the watch and through the app.
To add an alarm on the watch, go to "Alarm" and click on the (+) button. Set the alarm time and choose the days when the alarm should ring. Don't forget to click on "Save"!
To add a reminder on your Xplora app, tap on "Alarm" and then click on "New Alarm" button on the mid lower screen.
Enter the name and choose the time and the days when the alarm should ring. Tap on "Save" to save the reminder. Click on "New Alarm" if you wish to add more reminders.
The reminders are accompanied by a signal tone on the watch. If the watch is in school mode, the alarms will appear as a silent notification. The notifications can be also accompanied by a vibration during school mode if you enable vibrations in the Volume Settings of your watch.
Articles in this section
- Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- My watch no longer turns on
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How to factory reset the watch
- How is the position calculated?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- Can my watch send text messages?