The Xplora watches are smartwatches for kids with a location feature, but they're not designed as tracking devices. The watch uses three sources to determine its position and depending on the positioning source the watch uses, the position might be more or less accurate. At the moment, 300 metres is the minimum range for a safe zone; smaller safe zone ranges could trigger unnecessary alerts if the watch's position was less accurate.
Articles in this section
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?