If you get the error message "Please scan the QR code to activate the watch" despite having already scanned the QR code, it usually means that the watch can’t synchronise with the app and update its status due to lack of Internet connectivity.
Try the following suggestions:
- Connect the watch to WIFI
- Check in the Settings of the watch if your Xplora is updated to its latest version
- Restart your Xplora. It will help the watch reach the network
If the QR code still appears on the watch, please contact us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?